Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Nazi Kronen at ebay.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member swhalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nazi kronen is up on ebay for those who want it. The lowest price on buy it now option is $100.


    Good luck to those will get him.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MindFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gay.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Tha Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man, I wish Mezco would of had the balls to make the figure look exactly like that.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mycrospazm's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I checked my tracking #...
    I'm getting mine on Thursday! I paid out the ass for him on Ebay, but I'm sure he'll be worth it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I already talked to my girl...next year we are buying plane tickets, and flying out for SDCC. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member profbobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2004
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can someone please tell me what's wrong with Mezco's Nazi Kroenen? I've looked, and I seriously don't see what everyone's problem with it is ...

    SDCCkroenen3
    He's got a Swastika on his belt, etc, so it's not that they "wussed out" on that front ...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Psychotron's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by profbobo:
    Can someone please tell me what's wrong with Mezco's Nazi Kroenen? I've looked, and I seriously don't see what everyone's problem with it is......
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">TEH CAYPE SHOULD BE PLASTIC I DONt PLAY WIT DOLLS I WANT ACTON FIGRES!1!!1!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •